QwikFone Return Policy
QwikFone's return policy is carefully planned to give our customers ease of mind towards buying spare parts online.
QwikFone products, from mobile spare parts to accessories, are all thoroughly tested and checked under high-quality standards. However, some cases can occur where some products may have occasional issues that were not detected during the testing process.
Such issues are no reason to worry regarding your purchase from QwikFone as we provide a lifetime warranty on our spare parts and a 12-month warranty on battery replacements.
Please view the details of the QwikFone return policy below to know how to start the procedure of returning your item(s) for a refund or a replacement under our warranty policy.
WHAT IF I CHANGE MY MIND?
Whether the customer wishes to return a part of their order or the entire order, QwikFone enables customers to get a full refund of the price of the returned item(s). In order for our return policy to be applicable to your order, there are two essential conditions:
- The return has to be made within 30 calendar days from the date of the purchase.
- All returned items including parts, accessories, and any other attachments, must be in their original conditions as sent by QwikFone with no damages.
WHAT DOES MY WARRANTY COVER?
QwikFone's spare parts, except for battery replacements, come with a lifetime warranty. Batteries have a 12-month warranty starting from the date of purchase. This means that if a spare part becomes faulty or malfunctions during its warranty period, be it a lifetime or 12 months, there is no need to worry because QwikFone will fix the issue and replace the defective part(s).
The only condition required for this warranty policy to be applicable is:
- The item became defective due to a manufacturing problem and not because of user negligence, misuse, or accidental damage.
WARRANTY & RETURN EXCEPTIONS
While QwikFone's return policy is simple to follow and offers fair rights to the customer as it covers most defects and cases, there are certain exceptional cases in which the return and warranty policies will not be covering your item(s):
- Internal or external accidental damages will not be covered by our warranty and will void the return policy.
- Items that have severe visible signs of use, wear, or tear are not covered by our return or warranty policies.
- Batteries that have exceeded their 12-month (1-year) warranty period will no longer be covered within our warranty policy.
HOW DO I CLAIM MY WARRANTY OR RETURN?
To claim your warranty or start the return process of your item(s), all you need to do is to contact the QwikFone Customer Service team using the information provided below. Our customer service representatives will provide you with detailed instructions as to how to get your item(s) repaired or returned for a refund.
Telephone Number: 0208 992 5735