Refurbished Apple iPhones
Items 1-12 of 139
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Rosegold Smartphone Unlocked Like New A+£225.00Out of stock
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Silver Smartphone Unlocked Like New A+£225.00Out of stock
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Gold Smartphone Unlocked Like New A+£225.00Out of stock
- Apple iPhone 7 128GB Jet Black Smartphone Unlocked Like New A+£196.00Out of stock
- Apple iPhone 7 128GB Rosegold Smartphone Unlocked Like New A+£180.00Out of stock
Refurbished Apple iPhones Unlocked
Ever since the very first release of it, the iPhone has been polarizing. With a team thinking that it is an overrated and overpriced device and others who just love the innovation and exclusivity of Apple, iPhones keep getting better and better!
If you're looking to purchase an Apple iPhone in the UK then the best option for you is to get it refurbished rather than brand-new. Other than the price difference, you won't be able to tell a refurbished iPhone from a brand-new one in most cases. Here's why:
Apple refurbished iPhone as good as new
You can land a deal that enables you to buy a refurbished iPhone in the UK in a like-new condition. Of course, most users and buyers worry about the quality, authenticity, and performance of the renewed devices, especially if they are buying them online.
However, there is a perfect plan that, if followed carefully, you will be able to find the best condition for an iPhone in the UK for super low prices.
So, if you're able to get your refurbished iPhone in an almost new condition, why buy the full, perhaps too expensive, price?
Pristine refurbished iPhone deals in the UK
When looking for a low-priced iPhone deal, there are a few pointers that you can follow to ensure that your iPhone is in an almost new condition and confirm that it will perform just as good as new.
The first thing is that the condition of the iPhone has to be pristine. Stating that a refurbished iPhone is in a good condition doesn't guarantee much as it can have a scratch on the screen or heavy use marks on the phone's body; the thing that nobody wants on a like-new phone.
Secondly, grade-A refurbished phones are the same as pristine. So, you can check for either of those keywords while looking.
Did Apple discontinue your favorite iPhone?
In case you didn't manage to buy the iPhone you were planning on buying before Apple discontinuing it, buying this iPhone refurbished is the best way for you to get it along with good deal terms that will still give you a repair warranty and a decent return policy.
So, If you've been feeling that you missed out on a certain release of iPhones, don't! you still have a great chance to have the best iPhone experience with your dream device.
Which questions to ask when buying an iPhone?
While testing an iPhone to ensure its condition and quality is entirely entailed to the iPhone's performance and functionality, the questions that you should be asking when you buy an iPhone should be entailed to the deal of the iPhone and the terms which will, essentially, establish your relationship with the seller after buying the iPhone. So, here are the most important questions to ask when buying an iPhone:
1- What is the condition of the iPhone?
- When it comes to iPhones in particular, having a pristine device cannot be a matter of compromise. So, skip the "good" and "excellent" conditions of the iPhone and choose only the pristine ones.
2- Is the iPhone unlocked?
- In most cases, iPhones are locked, but with QwikFone's iPhones, the devices are unlocked for multiple reasons. First, is for customers to be able to use their old SIM card and phone number with the iPhone without having to go through any additional steps with the service provider. Secondly, with the unlocked iPhone, users will be able to travel with their devices without facing any restrictions regarding using local carriers in different countries.
3- How long is the warranty?
- Your iPhone has to come with a warranty, there is no question about this. The question should be about the length of the warranty period as it has to be long enough to give the user the opportunity to test and use the phone for a period that shows if the device has any issues whether those issues might be in the software or in the hardware.
4- What is the return policy?
- Once again, you must check the length of the return policy as it should allow you enough time to decide whether you like the phone or not after receiving it. However, there is another detail in the return policy which you should ask about before buying an iPhone which is the refund. If you return the iPhone within the return period in its original condition, you should be able to receive a full refund.
QwikFone offers for Apple refurbished iPhones
QwikFone offers a wide collection of refurbished affordable Apple iPhones. Since all of our iPhones are refurbished by our expert professionals in London, the testing process ensures that each device meets the standard conditions for pristine iPhones. This means that the devices look as good as new and work just like new as well.
Our refurbished iPhone deals are the best in the UK as the price includes a full set of the important accessories of the device depending on its design. So, when you buy a renewed iPhone at QwikFone UK, you will get a brand-new charger, earphones, a lightning cable, and a SIM ejector.
Although buying repaired iPhones can be risky, QwikFone is securing your purchase terms as well as your right to return any device that you don't want. Our return policy gives you a window of 14 days to try and test your iPhone. If you decide to return the iPhone during this period, you will get a full refund.
QwikFone's refurbished iPhones have a 12-months warranty. During this period, the device malfunctions in anyway, our specialists will fix it for free. If our repair specialists deem the iPhone's problem as repairable, we gladly replace it with another pristine iPhone from the same generation.
With all these amazing terms, you can pay for your iPhone in monthly installments according to our payment plan. Coming to the payment method, you will be pleased to know that you can use PayPal credit. All of this makes QwikFone one of the best places to buy a refurbished iPhone in the UK.
Place your order with QwikFone now and choose the most suitable shipping method for your needs. Make sure to place your order before 4:30 PM to get an immediate dispatch on the same day and receive your refurbished iPhone ASAP!
The most asked questions about the refurbished iPhones
- Q. Is it good to buy a refurbished iPhone?
Absolutely! At QwikFone, all the refurbished phones are in a pristine condition and tested by our mobile experts. We also guarantee the quality of the phone with a 12-month warranty. So, the only difference with a refurbished phone will be the reduced price.
- Q. What's the difference between refurbished and new iPhone?
Refurbished iPhones at QwikFone are in a like-new state. However, there are a few differences between the brand-new iPhone and our pristine iPhone. The refurbished iPhone might have a minor cosmetic wear or a small scratch that is barely visible of the body.
Also, while the brand-new iPhone comes with Apple charger and earphones, QwikFone's accessories have our branding and manufactured by our manufacturing partners. Nontheless, they do offer a quality performance similar to the original accessories by Apple.
- Q. Do refurbished iPhones have new batteries?
QwikFone iPhone experts check the device's battery to ensure that it can retain at least 80% of its power. If the battery doesn't pass this percentage, it is replaced with a new battery.
- Q. What to check before buying a used iPhone?
When buying a used iPhone, the user must focus on the three main points that affect and guarantees the quality of the iPhone.
The most trusted condition is the pristine condition as it has a universal meaning of "like-new". This way, there will be no misunderstanding between the buyer and a seller about the phone's state and performance.
You should be able to have a reasonable time to test the iPhone and make sure it works fine and that you actually want it. In case one of those two conditions is not met, you must be able to return the order and get a full refund.
As a guarantee of the refurbishment quality, the refurbished iPhone must have a warranty for a considerable period of time. Not just a week or two, but a few months at least.
- Q. What does it mean if an iPhone is refurbished?
It means one of two things:
- The iPhone was purchased and then returned because of having a technical issue. In this case, the iPhone is repaired and put on sale as refurbished.
- The iPhone was pre-owned and was renewed by professionals using OEM parts and grade-A parts wherever part replacements were required.
- Q. How tell if iPhone is unlocked?
Go to Settings > Cellular. The first option you'll find there is called "Cellular Data". If there are any additional options under the "Cellular Data", then your iPhone is unlocked.
- Q. Can refurbished iPhones be trusted?
Absolutely! Refurbished iPhones don't differ much from new iPhones if they are pristine and were refurbished by trusted professionals.
- Q. What's better pre owned or refurbished?
Refurbished devices are better because they should offer a performance similar to that of the new device. The pre-owned device however, can have several downsides to it from a weak battery severe cosmetics damaged.
- Q. What is the best place to buy a used iPhone?
Naturally, the only logical answer for us to say is: QwikFone.
Generally, the best place to buy a used iPhone is a place that offers clear description of the condition of the phone, warranty and return policies, and experienced specialists who can fix the device if anything were to happen to it.
- What accessories are part of a refurbished iPhone?
The set of accessories that comes with QwikFone's refurbished iPhones consists of a charger brick, a lightening-to-USB cable, a SIM ejecting tool. According to the iPhone model, the accessories may or may not include a pair of earphones. If the iPhone has a 3.5mm jack, the accessories will include a pair of earphones.
- How is the quality of the refurbished Apple iPhone?
The refurbished Apple iPhones from QwikFone are as good as new. All devices are in a guaranteed pristine condition and have the coverage of our warranty and return policies to ensure 100% satisfaction from our customers.
- Is it safe to buy a refurbished iPhone online?
With QwikFone, it is completely safe. We guarantee a full refund upon returning your iPhone within 14 days of ordering and we offer a 12-month warranty on all of our Apple repaired iPhone devices.
- Which is the best refurbished iPhone to buy?
When buying a renewed iPhone in the UK, make sure that it has a warranty and that you can return it and get your money back if you wish to. The QwikFone offers on the Apple refurbished iPhones guarantees all that and more.